Monday, November 4, 2024

August 30 - Sofie and Noah's Baptism Photo Shoot

August 30 - Friday:

I took Sofie and Noah's baptism pictures.  It was so fun and also tested my patience.  😂
We got some really cute ones and some funny ones:

I asked her to open her eyes.
Then I said, "not that much."  So then I got this....
Pretty girl:


Handsome Noah.

I like this one:
They needed to get it out of their system...



Cute, with their arms around each other.

Just have to stick my tongue out for a minute:





I like this one:

And this one:



This is the one we used - I love her blue eyes popping in the photo and her heart.



This is the one we used for Noah's.




So sweet:
And here's their invitations:


Afterwards, we went to Dairy Queen.  Sofie earned a free mini blizzard by reading 6 books.  I got Noah a vanilla ice cream cone.
Cute kids with their ice cream.



And that was our photoshoot and ice cream outing.  

No comments: