June 11, Tuesday -
The three hour drive from my parents house to Kari's was short and sweet.
We arrived at Aunt Kari's house at 5:30 p.m. on June 11.Kari and the kids were on the front porch waiting for us to arrive. So cute.
The kids immediately started playing. So Kari and I got to catch up. She told me about her amazing trip to Sweden and meeting our Norwegian cousins! We had hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner. We just relaxed and talked. Sofie and Khloe gave Kari and I a spa treatment. :)
Then Kira and Sadie gave us one. It was fun to spend time with them and be pampered!
June 12, Wednesday -
Then Kira and Sadie gave us one. It was fun to spend time with them and be pampered!
June 12, Wednesday -
Kids slept in. Then played more together. Kaden and Isak played this cool game, Splendor.
Kari and I talked on her fun front porch swing.
The boys loved playing Minecraft together.
The girls did some water color painting.
Noah loves Moose!
We had Hawaiian haystacks for dinner. Then we went to the pickleball courts. So fun to play with Kari's family.
June 13, Thursday -
Kari and I talked on her fun front porch swing.
The boys loved playing Minecraft together.
The girls did some water color painting.
Noah loves Moose!
We had Hawaiian haystacks for dinner. Then we went to the pickleball courts. So fun to play with Kari's family.
June 13, Thursday -
We were going to go on an early morning hike. But the kids all slept in and I didn't have the heart to wake them up. So Kari and I looked through Cake by Courtney cook book. Then we decided to bake something. We made Texas Brownies. So good! We had some cute helpers too.
Around 1 pm, I picked up Nels from the airport!! So glad he came this time. We went to City Creek Mall and ate at Cafe Rio. Then we went to Deseret Book. There was a BYU Creamery inside the bookstore, so we had ice cream too.
Then we shopped for a bit. Nels bought a new pair of Vans shoes. We also bought a few shirts for the family pictures the Nyborg family was planning on doing. Then we ate dinner at Kneaders.
Then we shopped for a bit. Nels bought a new pair of Vans shoes. We also bought a few shirts for the family pictures the Nyborg family was planning on doing. Then we ate dinner at Kneaders.
I was so thankful Kari watched the kids for us. It was nice to just be with Nels!
After we got home, Nels stayed with some of the kids, while the rest of us played some more pickleball. Then we all went to bed. Oh, Jared's brother Jeff and his son Logan were there too. Jeff and I went to BYU-Idaho at the same time. It was so fun to catch up with him!
June 14, Friday -
Nels played air hockey with the kids. We all got ready...and packed. A few last pics of our time at Kari's.
Sadie and Kira
Sofie and Khloe
Kaden, Noah and Isak
I'm so glad they got to have some time getting to know each other and becoming friends.
We sadly left at 2:30 p.m. and headed to spend time with Nels's family. Thanks for having us Kari. We loved our time with you and your family!
Sadie and Kira
Sofie and Khloe
Kaden, Noah and Isak
I'm so glad they got to have some time getting to know each other and becoming friends.
We sadly left at 2:30 p.m. and headed to spend time with Nels's family. Thanks for having us Kari. We loved our time with you and your family!

















No comments:
Post a Comment