Monday, September 16, 2024

June Moments 2024

Last few days in June...here are a few moments:
Sofie dresses Samantha in clothes everyday.  I love watching her play with my childhood doll.  
Isak snuggled with me while I was sick.  We took a "cool" selfie. :)
We got our little pool out and the kids had a blast with it.

Isak went to boys camp with Nels.  Quite the adventures.  They got rained out on day/night 1.  So they came home for day 2 to dry off and regroup.  Then they went back for day 3 and 4.   Isak liked the hike, playing in the river and shooting the guns.

I'm glad they went and overall, had a good experience.  
We had the neighbors over for some summer fun!


Funny picture.

Slippery slide.
Noah spent a lot of time doing his snap circuits.  Sometimes Isak would join him.
I loved seeing Noah work so hard on it and show me what he created.
Driveway pickleball with the neighbors.
And we went on a family bike ride too.  :)  Or maybe it was just Nels and the kids...I can't remember.  But they sure look cute!
And that's the end of June!

No comments: