I took the kids to Lucky Ladd's Farm for the Unicorn Festival. It was so fun to be with my girls and explore this place together. And yes, I took a lot of pictures. We found all of the unicorns. I think there were about 17-18 unicorns. And we found 2 dragons. Plus, all of the other animals and activities. So here you go.
First unicorn!
We fed these cute little goats and llamas.I love this pic with the llama. :)
Unicorn #2 -
Pretty Rose background.
We fed the birds with sticks that had seeds on them. This was quite the experience. It was cool and sometimes terrifying! The birds would swoop in and their wings were so fast. A little scary sometimes.
This bird is white and pink!
Unicorn #3 -
Unicorn #4 -
Unicorn #5
Fun swing...
3 big slides. I went on all of them with the girls too. And then I waited for them while they went many more times.
Just a lot of things to see and do. The kids were great ages for this. I can see them not enjoying it too much a couple of years from now...So I'm grateful we got to go this year.
This was a rope course maze. Follow your color of rope over and under different colored ropes.
Unicorn #6
Unicorn #7
A unicorn buried in purple sand!
Unicorn #8
Unicorn #9
We all threw the hula hoops over the animals...
Then hula hooped.
We spent a while doing these mazes.
Then more slides.
A little ride that splattered mud on us. We saw 1-2 unicorns on this ride...but no pictures...
Cool tipsy chairs.
Tire climb.
Unicorn #10
Unicorn #11
Unicorn #12
Unicorn #13
Unicorn #14
Dragon #1
We fed turtles.
And rabbits.
And visited the horse unicorn. I'm counting this as Unicorn #15
And the last two unicorns, Unicorn #16 & 17!!
We finished the day by buying sugar cookies.
A dragon for Sofie.
A unicorn for Kira.
It was a wonderful day with my girls and I look forward to many more.
















































































No comments:
Post a Comment