Moments in November:
I met Nels at the gym and he introduced me to the massage chairs! Wow! So nice and relaxing. I hope we get to go again soon.
I got to go to Franklin and listen to President Camille N. Johnson, Relief Society General PresidentSister Andrea Munos Spannaus, 2nd Counselor Young Women General Presidency
Sister Tracy Y Browning, 2nd Counselor, Primary General Presidency. It was just what I needed. Very uplifting and encouraging. Main message, "You are loved. You are precious. You are necessary."
The next morning, I took the kids to the special primary meeting where they got to listen to those wonderful women teach them about the gospel. They focused on the covenant path, baptism, the Holy Ghost and the sacrament. They sang, drew pictures of a chapel and they got to hear other kids share about baptism, the Holy Ghost and the sacrament.
I'm so glad we got to go and I hope they felt the Spirit and HeavenlyFather's love for them. We went to Dunkin' Donuts afterwards. We started to order our donuts, when a guy came in and asked if he could pay for us. I said, "Sure!" and we all said "Thank you!" How kind. And a great example to our kids and me of being generous with others.
A rule at our house...No stuffed animals at the table. So while the kids eat, they set their animals on the back of the couch. :)
School pictures...they are so expensive here, so I didn't buy them.
Here's Noah's Ryan art egg. He really likes it.
Sad news. Our car's transmission died! $8,000 repair. Yuck! They gave us this truck rental while they worked on our car for a couple of days. It was kind of fun!Noah really, really wanted to ride in it.
So we took to vehicles to church to make it happen.
Reading scriptures from the New Testament Family Reader. We have a goal to finish it by the end of the year. Since we didn't read it every day...we got behind. So we've been trying to catch up by reading extra during the week and as many as possible on Sunday...
I tried to look cute one day...
For YW's we played holiday Pictionary and had a hot cocoa bar. I brought the toppings. I thought it turned out cute and yummy. Kira made the two origami boxes for the chocolate chips and cinnamon chips.My sister sent the kids birthday cards. So here's Isak and Kira holding the cards and wearing their animal blankets.
Isak learned the song "You are My Sunshine." He sang and played. It was so fun to hear him!
I made these up and the kids gave them to their teachers and bus drivers. I just put Hershey kisses in them.
Cute Noah.
Cute Sofie.
Group piano lessons. They practiced playing their songs for the upcoming recital.
Cards from G&G Nyborg.
Here's Isak working on his K'nex marble run.
Ah! It's a dinosaur!
Pancake smiley face.
Sunday pics.
We had our neighbor friends over during Thanksgiving Break. We made some bubble slime.
Sofie had her friend Brooklynn over on another day. She really liked the bubble slime.
I made some cinnamon play dough for the season. The kids had fun with it.
Over Thanksgiving break, Isak and I played some Monopoly. You can guess who won...
Waffles!
We got out the Christmas decorations. The kids spent a while looking at their ornaments. 💚
I started working on a stamping up kit my mom gave to me. It's an advent countdown. So excited!
Last Sunday in November.
Praying Noah...
My YW class was in charge of doing a service project. We tied fleece blankets to donate to the Linus Project. I think it turned out really well!
Here's 6 of the 12 that we will donate.
Fort building!
And just feeding the kids another meal. :)
That's all for November. Birthdays, Thanksgiving, school, piano and more. So thankful for our family, home, friends, school, church. We do have an abundant life and I'm very thankful for it.



































































No comments:
Post a Comment