I baked some bread. Yum.
Noah had an eye appointment. He did a great job and got two toys!Then he got to join me and Nels for our lunch date at Rick's BBQ. He loved the two mac and cheeses and cup of lemonade.
I must have been in a cooking mood this month. I made homemade breadsticks to go along with our homemade pizza.
Sofie checked out a cook book from the school library. She chose a recipe and we made it. Blueberry muffins.
Kira chose a treat for this month...banana pudding bars. All of the food was yummy and it was great to have helpers.
Ta-da!
Isak read the book Holes. Then Isak and I watched the movie together. I love doing that with him!
Noah worked really hard on his 2nd grade math book and...
He finished it! He loves math and doing worksheets. :)
Kira taught us how to make this camilla flower.
We read a few picture books. We love the old lady books. So funny.
My poor Noah had a terrible reaction to the amoxicillin he was taking for his ear infection. He had a rash from head to toe. It kept getting worse over a two day period so I took him back to the doctor. The doctor said the rash could take 7-14 days to clear up! And it took Noah about 10 days for it to go completely away. He missed a few days of school. He loved watching for the kids to come home.
He got some good naps.
Here's his rash. You can see it on his cheeks too. Poor Noah. I was so thankful and proud of him for how he handled it. He actually used humor and laughed about it. I think he enjoyed staying home too. We were all glad though, when his rash finally went away.
Here's Noah at the doctor office. We saw a picture of a panda and sent it to Sofie.
Grilled cheese. The kids like it cut up a certain way...oh and Isak's has sandwich meat on it.
Sofie Panda Roo is all ready for bed and snuggling her horse Ruby.
At night, I try to read to the kids. Sofie and I have been reading the Princess in Black series. Noah will sometimes join us. They are giving funny faces...Noah LOVES to make Kira laugh. He will go to the extreme to make her laugh. They have a cute relationship.
One Saturday morning turned into a nerf war. Isak and I shot each other...first one to ten hits was the winner. Then Nels and Isak did it twice. Isak and I did it twice. Spontaneous fun and I'm glad I was there for it.
Then the kids set up targets for Isak to shoot at on the stairs.
My girls at church.
My friend's father passed away in March. About three or four years ago, I had taken the kids to visit her father and Kira had given him a picture she drew. I think she was five. He kept that picture the whole time! My friend sent me a picture of it. She said it had meant a lot to him.
One day after school, Sofie came home and said she was tired. Before I knew it, she was fast asleep. I went sunglass shopping with Nels. These were the winners.The kids did a Fundraiser run for their school and wore these shirts to race in. They are so cute!
The next day Noah, Sofie and Isak were so Sore! Noah was the most sore and could barely walk. Why wasn't Kira sore? She explained that she walked the whole time and she was very proud of that!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! These two are so fun for the holidays.
Isak had a fun shirt for this year.
Noah had remembered the green cookies from last year and mentioned, "I hope we get green cookies again." I happily bought them. I love them too.
Sofie and Noah talked a lot about the leprechaun and how to catch him. They learned about it at school and wrote about how they would trap the leprechaun. Sofie decided to make him something and she put it by the door and said, "the leprechaun will come and get it at 6 pm." So when 6 pm rolled around, I snuck and picked it up. She went by the door soon after and was thrilled to see her gift gone!
Kira made gold hearts to celebrate the holiday.
Another Sunday breakfast. Bacon and french toast by Nels and Isak.
I went to the temple in March. I love my time there while kids are in school and Nels is at work.
Here's Kira snuggling with her unicorns and reading.
I went to the doctor for my annual physical. When she checked my ears, she said, "Can you even hear out of your right ear?" I had a huge piece of was blocking my ear. It took some work but the nurse finally got it out. That ball of wax, gross I know, was inside of my ear!!
One day I finally booked an appointment to get my hair cut...it's been a year so I definitely deserved the pampering. I got my eyebrows tinted too. Here's my new haircut. The hair dresser also taught me how to do this type of wavier curl. So fun!
Last day of school before spring break. Sofie and Noah were So happy it was pajama day!
If I were President papers, by Sofie and Noah.
Sofie wrote:
If I were president I would save the pandas. The best part would be I have cake. The first thing I would do is hug mom and all of the pandas.
Noah wrote:
If I were president I will help everyone. The best part would be the whole house. The first thing I would do is help everyone.
All three boys needed a haircut so we all went to the local barber. The girls played games.
The boys all got their haircut.
Here's Kira's room. She loves cleaning and organizing her room. I'm glad she has a space in the home that she loves.
All three boys needed a haircut so we all went to the local barber. The girls played games.
The boys all got their haircut.
Here's Kira's room. She loves cleaning and organizing her room. I'm glad she has a space in the home that she loves.
And that's all for March, except for spring break. And we did something special for spring break this year...

















































No comments:
Post a Comment