Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Day 3 - Hollywood Studios

We got the Disney Genie again.  Today we watched a lot of the entertainment.  It was great.  We watched the Muppets 3D. 
Then we rode Toy Story Mania - great ride!  I got 83,000 and Nels got 97,000.  Later, we rode it again and I got 88,000 and Nels rocked it with 118,000.  
Toy Story land is pretty cool just to walk through!
We waited 40 minutes just to ride Alien Spinner.  The kids wait time to ride experience ratio made it so they didn't like the ride... haha.  

We went to the Disney Junior Play and Dance show.  It was so cute to watch the show and the kids dance along.  

Then we met Pluto!  Pluto even signed the bottom of Noah's stuffed Plutos's paw!
I love this photo!
We went to the Indiana Jones Stunt Show.  Isak really liked it.  Fun to watch things get blown up, fake punches and all.  Then we went to the Frozen Sing Along show.  

We bought some yummy treats.  That helped everyone's moods.  :)






Sofie chose Sven for her souvenir. 
We took turns going on Tower of Terror.  Nels went first with Sofie and Kira.  Then I went with Isak.  I still LOVE that ride!

We watched Beauty and the Beast Live show.  

After a bathroom break, we met this puppy.  This puppy's name is Sir Bruce and actually works for Disney!  At least, that's what the owner said.  
We rode on the Toy Story ride again...

Then we got everyone some food.  While we waited for the food, I challenged the kids to make something out of spoons, cups and napkins.  They loved the challenge and totally surprised me with their creativity!



Later, Isak mentioned it was one of his favorite parts of the day!  😂

We went on Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway.  I really liked this ride!  Very cool!  
Then we finished up the day with two Star War Rides.  Star Tours and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
Sofie's picture came up as the smuggler for the Star Tours ride.  So fun and funny!
Noah went on all of the rides except for Tower for Terror.  He has definitely gotten brave since the first day!  
  
Nels loved the Star Wars area.  It felt like walking into the movie.  Amazing.
We stayed until the park closed and it was another great day!

No comments: