I took the kids to Peck Farm for a couple of hours on a beautiful sunny day.
We started at the Butterfly House.
We took pictures of these yellow flowers while we waited for our turn.And here's Kira next to the flowers.
We reviewed the safety guidelines. Mask, wash hands, 6 feet away, don't touch.
Then we got to go inside. I love seeing all of the butterflies! They are so fun and beautiful!
Then we went to the water area of Peck Farms. Our first time doing it.
Even Noah got in the water for a bit.
Sofie loved it.
Isak was the only one that ran through the actually splash pad.
We ate a picnic while we were there too. When Noah wasn't in my arms...
He loved climbing this rope thing. He was SO proud of himself for doing it.
We climbed the four floors in the silo. Sofie and Noah did great. I didn't have to carry them this time! Yay!




















No comments:
Post a Comment