Welcome to August! Another fun month of summer. We got to spend a lot of time outdoors. Here's some photos of our outings.
We rode bikes to the playground. Sofie and Noah rode their bikes around the basketball court. So cute.
Isak and I work on our monkey bar skills. Isak is SO good at them. Roasting marshmallows on the grill for s'mores. Noah loves to cook them, but not eat them.
Sofie loves to eat them.Nels and I grilled peaches after the marshmallow roasters were done.
Added some ice cream on top....oh so delicious.
One day...I was cleaning inside the house and checked on the kids playing outside...this is what I found. At least they are wearing boots. Their older brother helped them out by turning the hose on and filling the hole with water. Nice and muddy.
Bike ride to the big rock with Jaelyn.
We checked out a new park. It's right by the new library. So we got a lot of books from the library and then the kids played for a while.
It's a really cute park. This was one of the first outings we went on that the kids needed to wear masks. It was good practice for them.
Cool new swing.
Another bike ride to the big rock...
Another park...Big Woods Park. A great park with a trail loop too. It was a fun one.
Aren't they cute?!
And there's me...I try to run around with them and exercise. I'll race Isak, do monkey bars and follow the kids around. They love it.
Another day we went and explored Island Park. You have to walk a little bit to get there. The trail is along the river. So pretty.
Pretty purple flowers.
There was a fun zip line at the park.
We checked out the lily pads too.
Aren't Sofie's pigtails cute?!
Then we threw rocks in the river for a bit.
Isak left his water bottle right here at the rock throwing spot. We didn't realize it until after we got home. So then we drove all the way back and luckily it was still there.
Another day. I just took the kids for a walk on the mile trail near our house. Just to enjoy the weather and the sun was setting.
We saw some beautiful flowers.
Pretty flowers and pretty girls.
Another park...Randall Square Park.
And another park...Saratoga Park.
Cute Sofie grin.
Jaelyn brought water balloons over. It was fun!
And earlier with the s'mores...here's Isak....doesn't that just scream Summer!











































No comments:
Post a Comment