Monday, December 30, 2019

Family Photos

A friend at church was super nice and took our family pictures for us this year.  We went to a pretty place in St. Charles just as the sun was setting.  I was pretty stressed out about getting all of the outfits together and the kids all dressed and ready.  This is not my strength and it's very hard for me.  I probably spend more time worrying about it than is necessary!  

We got some cute family pictures.  So I was thrilled.  :)
Here they are...
We used this one for our Christmas card.



I love this one with Sofie, Kira and Nels!!
Nels and the boys!

A non-posed photo.
My older twins!  So cute.  Sofie and Noah wouldn't pose together.  :(  Maybe next year.
So grateful for the talents of friends.  Photography is something I would love to learn someday.  I love taking pictures of my kids.  So I think I would enjoy it just for personal use.  😀

No comments: