Our family went to Pottawatomie Park one beautiful fall afternoon. It was such a delightful outing. All of the kids were good and didn't whine. And I didn't bring a diaper bag!!! What?! That's a first and it was so nice.
We spent two hours there as a family exploring the area.
We climbed this tall tower.And enjoyed the view.
See the footbridge in the background. We walked across it.
This is the view from the bridge to see the tower.
The kids just loved running around.
And sometimes they held my hand too.
Here we are walking across the bridge.
Nels and I walked together. Here's our feet, haha.Kira.
Kira and Sofie.
Kira.Three of the four kids.
Noah joined us. Kira made a heart with her hands. 💕
Kira took this pic of me...
I took this picture of Nels. :)
Isak.
Noah.
My sweet girls holding hands as they walk to the playground.
It was an awesome playground. Noah learned to climb a ladder so he could go down the big slide. I was so proud of him.
We found red leaves and acorns that Sofie and Noah took to school to show their teachers.
Really great time together. Sofie and Noah climbed on this red bench and asked me to take their picture. I love when the kids WANT their picture taken...even if they don't look at the camera.
I'm so glad we took the time to enjoy the beautiful fall weather.



























No comments:
Post a Comment