The weather was SO nice the first week of October and then it steadily got colder and crisper every week after. We tried to take advantage of those wonderful warm days!
Noah loves Mickey Mouse. He took Mickey to the bus stop with him one day. So I took this cute picture of him...
We went to the park after school to enjoy the warm weather. It's Randall Square park. The kids love this park and it's nearby.
They were nice and let me do a little photo shoot with them. Here's my girls.
Noah boy.
And Isak boy.
I hopped in one...
Heehee. Aren't these so cute!! They actually listened and did what I asked them too.
It was a pretty fun photo shoot.
My boots...
Another time---The older kids went to a birthday party. So Nels and I took Sofie and Noah to a nearby park for a little while. It was fun to be with the littles. Of course, they loved the attention.
And this is what I looked like. haha.
Sofie and Noah got a scavenger hunt worksheet from preschool. So our whole family went on a walk to find the items.
We looked for a pile of leaves, pinecones, squirrels and more.See Noah marking the paper with what he found.
It was pretty cute and fun to do this as a whole family. And again, Sofie and Noah loved the attention.
I took all the kids to SportsClips so Isak could get a haircut. They had little monsters for the other kids to make while we waited for Isak to get his hair cut. And then suckers at the end. A fun little outing.
We went to the library. We explored a new section of the library. The kids sat on big colorful benches. So...picture time...Magnet shapes...
There is this display case in the library. They change out the items every few weeks. This week was Firetrucks. Noah was so excited he could barely stand it!
Another time we went to the library, they had this cool magnet board.
And Kira and I created this black and white piece of art work.
The leaves of this tree turned red. 💕 It made me smile every time I saw it.



































No comments:
Post a Comment