Sofie and Noah are in Preschool and so far, so good! I can tell a huge improvement in their speech. Yay! The teachers send pictures on an app called Seesaw. I love when I get photos of the kids. I show the pictures to the kids when they get home and they tell me about what they did. It helps a lot!
So here's pictures of Sofie at preschool:
They do a variety of activities. Painting, glueing, play dough, stickers.
Her teacher commented on this photo..."Sofie shoveling sand so gracefully." 😀
Hula hoop when it was a rainy day outside.
Lots of play dough.
Sofie loves play dough. She gets better and better at it.
Here's pictures of Noah.
Noah likes to play with the toys. Like this grill...
And any type of vehicle.
Sometimes he just sits and watches the kids play on the playground. He does that with our family too.
This picture was from the first day of school. When I saw this big smile, I was so relieved!!
That's all for school pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment