We opened up the pajama gifts a little early...on the 20th. :) I couldn't wait and if they didn't fit I wanted time to fix it. Everyone loved their pajamas....except Noah. He cried and cried. I took a lot of pictures without him in them. And finally, when we were about to give up he put them on and then tried so hard to smile in front of the tree. New things are hard for Noah, even if they are fun things.
So here's the pictures of my little unicorns and raccoons.
I think the hats are so fun. They don't sleep with them on, but they love to wear them around the house before bed time.
And here's Noah. The other kids were done with pictures, so he got one by himself. See how hard he is trying. :)
I asked the rest of the kids to hop in with Noah. Oh and there was no way he was putting the hat on! I was just happy to have him in the pajamas standing with the rest of the kids.
And that's all this sensitive boy can handle. We're done!
Isak the raccoon. 😀
No comments:
Post a Comment