I fell in love with these Christmas dresses for Sofie and Kira at Old Navy. I'm sooooo glad I bought them. I thought these sisters looked absolutely adorable. I grabbed this pic really quick before we walked into church.
They were so cute just holding hands and walking.
I found Isak a tie to match at Kohl's.
Sofie's face...💕 Kira's smile...💕I was thrilled when we got this pic of all four smiling!!!
We braved the cold and took a couple pictures outside.
I tried to do a little family pic with my timer.
I like this one too!
Noah didn't get anything new. He wore Isak's old sweater. But I thought it went well with the rest of the clothes. He surprised me and wanted me to take his picture in front of the tree.
It's so funny how three kids get a long and hold hands and smile...and then there is Noah...he doesn't want to be too close to them. haha.
Kira was pouting a little.
Noah saying "cheese."
All of the dressy pictures on this post were taken on different Sunday's. Short photo sessions work best with our kids.
Here's Isak in his reindeer shirt, ready for the Christmas Breakfast party at church.
Kira wore this to the party.
Sofie got ready, but stayed home with me because Noah was sick.
Another Sunday. We were looking into the sun so squinty eyes.
Changed positions...So cold. Kids crying while they waited soooo long (two minutes or less) for us to open the car door.
A funny outtake...
This one is pretty good too.
Isak and Kira.
Sisters!
Selfie with Isak.
Isak is just growing up. He looks so old here!
Noah... :)
Time to play.
And one shot...Thankfully it's a keeper. Everyone refused to take another picture!! All done.
I just love those outfits!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment