I noticed I took a lot of pictures of Sofie and Noah this month so they get their own post. They are so cute and change so quickly that I'm anxious to catch them in pictures.
Here's Sofie in the Daisy outfit. I bought this outfit after we found out we were having a boy and girl. I saw this daisy outfit in walmart and had to have it! Heehee. I think she looks adorable, double chin and all!
Noah wanted to be in the pic too.
I love Sofie's big grin!! The hat was already a little small by the time I pulled this outfit out. But I still think it's cute.
I found these pics on my phone and couldn't remember if I had posted them...so here they are...flashback to their newborn days. One night my dad and Nels were passing by each other and each had a baby in their arms. They both started admiring the other baby and just looking at the babies. It was a cute little moment.
Hospital pic of Sofie.
Noah just a few days old.
Sofie a few days old...so sleepy.
Now back to October 2016 pics. Remember these owl hats I made for Isak and Kira. I pulled them out for Sofie and Noah. It was so fun to take their pics.
Noah was actually being really cute and cooperative.
He even smiled!
Sofie was a goof and kept sliding down the couch.
Or pulling on her brother's hat.
And the last one is pretty good. :)
My sister Mandi gave me these cute outfits for the babies. Don't they look so cozy!?
And cute little bottoms too.I tried to capture Sofie sleeping but she woke up. :)
A good grin from Noah.
I feel like this time around I tried to snuggle these babies more. So I took a picture of me just enjoying my little one.
And holding their little hands.
Caught Sofie Sleeping.
Since Noah hadn't rolled over yet he still enjoyed his swaddle. Even if he got his little arm out.
I just love sleeping babies. Babies playing.
I liked the red and navy.
Just enjoying tummy time.
And then I made these Minnie and Mickey Mouse hats for the babies to wear for Halloween.
Heehee. Just love them!I also got them halloween onsies.
My sister Melissa gave us these cute halloween sleepers! So fun!
I enjoyed taking pictures of these growing babies and it's fun to dress them up!


















No comments:
Post a Comment