Thursday, July 27, 2017

Los Gatos Park

For Nels's 40th Birthday we went on a little outing.  We went to Los Gatos Park south of San Jose.  It was a beautiful, fun park.  It was huge with two or three different playgrounds, carousel, little train and a nice paved walkway.

Here are some pictures of our adventure.

At one of the playgrounds they had this huge plane to climb on.  Isak was thrilled.
Love this pic of my boy.
He was being soooo photogenic this day.  So I got some good pics.
There was an old fire truck to climb on too.
And a train to hide in.
Here we are on the little train that goes around the park.
And Nels and Sofie.
Carousel ride.
All three.  I stayed with the babies.
Another picture that I love...watching the ducks in the pond.
It was a perfect fall outing.  We loved walking on the crunchy leaves, playing and being together.

No comments: