For playgroup, we went to Pioneer Village. It's a plot of land in Provo with early settler homes. There was a tour and we went through the different buildings and learned about life long ago. The kids were pretty good.
Pretty white dress next to a crib and rocking chair.I've been to a lot of old home tours. This was the first time I saw this little invention. Can you tell what it is?
It's how they dried their wet gloves!
Here's Kira checking out the wagon.Isak sitting patiently and waiting for the blacksmith and leather demonstration.
Playing with chalk in the school house.
I hope they are good students when it is time for school.
They really liked doing the chalk.
I thought this painting was cool...it is of when the seagulls ate the crickets and saved the early pioneer's crops.
The outside of the little school house.
While the other children learned how to play pioneer children's games, my kids picked dandelions and blew the seeds.
They were too fascinated with the flowers to pay attention to the games. haha.
There was a playground right next door to the village...As you can see, they were pretty excited and ran to the playground. The ground was covered with huge, crunchy leaves. A fun, fall day!
No comments:
Post a Comment