I love when people post their Sunday Best pictures. I am not consistent enough to participate, but I did take Sunday pictures a couple of times over the past few months. Here is one I did in May. My kids don't really look at the camera or like to be by each other...so here's the best ones.
Here's Isak, holding still while inspecting the tractor sprinkler.
Kira came to help him.Oh this is random...and a little gross too. So here's my wreath on my door. Guess what is at the top?? A bird's nest! We waited too long to get rid of it and the bird laid eggs in it. Nels refused to get rid of the nest. He does have a sensitive side. :)
This picture shows it better. Well, the eggs hatched and little birds came out. Nels still refused to get rid of the nest because he was worried the mommy bird wouldn't know where her babies had went.
And here are the birdies...brand new...kind of gross. So we had to wait until they flew away. Then we got rid of the nest. :)
Now back to the kiddos...I love this picture of Kira!
And this one too!
I thought Isak might do better with Nels in it...but he still didn't fully cooperate.
I love their little backsides. :)
And getting in a run before lunch time.
That's our Sunday Best in May. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment