We had so many outings in April that I don't have a lot of little moments or random pictures. But here is what we do have...
We bought the kids sunglasses. They picked out their own and love them. They wanted to wear them all of the time and I finally had to make a rule to only wear them outside. So this is before the rule...Kira...Hot Pink of course.
Isak with red ones and they have cars on the side. Love the Pucker I-Man!Running around in their diapers and then they decide to climb into the rocking chair together. I thought it was adorable!
Snuggling with kids for a minute and watching a show....Yep, I feel as tired as I look.
This picture just makes me laugh. Isak with his socks and no pants on, just walking around. Mischievous little boy if you ask me and definitely lovable!
Working on their block stacking skills.
Isak found Mr. Potato head's glasses and decided he needed to wear them with the bunny ears. hahaha.
Kira with her bunny ears reading a book.
Playing with play dough during General Conference.
Isak took over Kira's stroller to move around some personal items.
Oh and he needed to carry a bag of stuff too.
They escaped outside in their pj's...Love the Southern weather!
And that my friends, is the end of April!
1 comment:
You are so good to keep updating your blog. And selfishly, I am glad because it is so nice to see your cute family in some way. :)
Post a Comment