I am back! Trying to catch up. It's a daunting task, but I am going to work on it a little at a time and hopefully get caught up soon! So to start, we had some wonderful visitors come April 16-19. My parents and sister Jenny came to see us and we were thrilled! So here are our adventures:
We went to the ImaginOn Library in uptown Charlotte for our first activity. The kids just love exploring everything there.
I love Isak's orange hat I crocheted for him. :)
Me and Jenny on the Trolley in the library.
The kids loved playing with these shapes. There's my cute mom and sister in the pic.
And of course, rolling the balls down the tube was the twins favorite activity.
Kira hopped right on the this chair to play the piano. I love the purple piano and Kira's purple hat.
The restaurant has the cutest little table and chair for Isak and Kira to eat at.
And fun bar stools to sit on while we waited for our ice cream.
Isak and Jenny hanging out together. :)
And then we enjoyed strawberry ice cream together.
And see that banana split in the corner. I helped my mom eat that. Mmmmmm.
Fun time at Belmont Soda Fountain!







No comments:
Post a Comment