Monday, March 2, 2015

January-Not Much

We did not do much in January other than to be sick!  Kira and Isak had double ear infections, Nels got the flu and missed a week of work.  Then I got the flu too.  We stayed home a lot and drove each other crazy!  ha ha.

Here's some pictures of a few moments we did have in January.
My kids love puzzles.  These little three and four piece puzzles that spell words are a hit with the kids.  They already have their favorites and the other person better not touch their favorites!
The high chairs are getting used less and less.  Isak and Kira love to eat at the big table on a big chair.
Nels's parents sent Kira a fun package.  The kids spent a good 15 minutes unwrapping it.  I got some cute videos of Kira supervising and then Isak giving directions.  So funny.

This pretty bike was inside the package!  Kira looooves it!
Looking cute with her star sunglasses.


Bracelet, check. Bus, check. Sunglasses, check.  Adorable, check! haha.
Ready or not, here they come!

"Should I wear it like this mom?"
The kids want to "help" in the kitchen more and more...Kira helped stir the rice.
I made some burp cloths for my sister-in-laws new baby.  Isak thought it was fun to put it on his head and walk around.  Don't worry I washed it again before sending it to the new baby!

Just being cute 2 year olds.
Coloring.  They actually color for about 5 minutes now.  Big improvement. :)
These are the little hats I made for Annica, our newest niece.
I made this hat for a friend's daughter who turned 1.
Trying to eat some fish more often...meaning once a month is more often. haha.  Here's our lemon pepper salmon.  It was actually really yummy.
That's all of the pictures for January.  We just tried to get healthy.  Of course, the trick is staying healthy and we haven't seemed to learn that one yet.

No comments: