Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Valentine's Day and A Date

When I saw these adorable Valentine shirts in Walmart, I couldn't help myself.  I had to buy them!  I tried to get some pictures.  Oh these two...they just melt my heart and remind me not to take life so seriously!

So here's our heartbreakers...
Isak's shirt says, "Caution I Break Hearts"  haha.  Love it.

We watched Charlotte so her parents could go out.  Then the next weekend we went out.  Yay!  She had a way cute Valentine's outfit on too.
They lined up like that on their own.  Ha ha.  I like how the girls are looking at Isak.

Nels helped get a cute grin from Kira.
We had a fabulous date.  Since we hadn't been out in a while, we totally splurged and ate at 131 Main near Uptown Charlotte.
It's in a cute area and we saw a few other restaurants that we want to try next time.  Our wonderful selfie.
And here's our meal...blackened cajun chicken with a wild mushroom asparagus sauce and the yummiest mashed potatoes and a delicious salad with pulled chicken, avocado and feta cheese.  We shared each others food because it was all so good.
The restaurant was cozy and quiet with brick fireplaces, red booths and candles.
My dinosaur face for this amazing dessert.
And yes, we ate every last bite of our meals and dessert.  Mmmmmm good!
It's always good to go on a date and reconnect.  I highly recommend it. :)

No comments: