Thursday, February 26, 2015

December Wrap Up

Pictures from December.

Red Robin was having a free shake deal that we happily took advantage of. 
The kids loved the shakes. :)

I tried and tried to get cute pictures of the kids standing in front of the Christmas tree.  This is one of the attempts.
Isak's cool hairdo.  He got his haircut at Sports Clips.
Kira is super good at puzzles.  She spends a lot of time concentrating on it.
We try to have some fun.  It's mostly Nels being silly with the kids.  Isak caught Dad's nose.
Chowing down on dinner.
Isak loves to eat whatever Dad is eating.  That's sometimes how I bribe them to it..."this is like dad's sandwich."  haha.
Isak learned how to wink. ;)
Sad, sad week.  I had the vomit flu, the kids had colds and Nels was gone for the week.  Hardest week of my life!!!  But I did enjoy all of the snuggles.  Kira had to sleep next to me for nap and one night.  After that she was okay being in her crib.  She just looked so peaceful.  I had to take a pic.
Me pretending to sleep while I took the picture.  haha.
When they were not being held, the twins just cried at my feet while I made them food to eat.  So sad.
They just didn't have any energy.  Kira just slept in my arms and Isak was content with his head on my lap while we watched a show.


And sometimes it was just hard to share mom's lap...
But we recovered in time for the holiday's.
Picture of Kira...I think this was actually Christmas Day...I made muffins.
Sleeping Isak.
Isak perfecting his wink.
Isak's train set in action.
The kids did this on their own.  Sat in chairs with their little laptops.
Isak was in heaven with all of Nels's old car magazines.
And Kira with her little hat on.  She likes to wear it, even when we are just hanging out inside.
That's all of the pictures for December.

No comments: