Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Here's a Christmas Photo Story:
I really liked the kids's Christmas shirts.  Kira's says "I Love Santa" and Isak's says "Daddy's Big Helper."


Pictures in front of the tree.  Kira was really good for me and stood still so I could get a good shot!
Holding the Jingle Bells I made for the twins.  We sang Jingle Bells almost every night as a family and jingled those bells silly.
Best shot of Isak with his shirt on, and dad's shoes. :)
You can't see it very well, but Christmas Eve was the first time they held hands all on their own!  Nels and I were doing the dishes when we looked over and they were walking around holding hands.  I ran to grab the camera.  :)
I envisioned a pajama picture in front of the tree.  I practiced the timer shot with Kira.
Isak played with the tree.
And this is the best family pajama tree shot.
Couple shot...why not?  It was all set up and ready to go.
We enjoyed playing Santa this year.  We wrapped most of the gifts a different night, so it wasn't too bad Christmas Eve.  Yes, the ornaments are mostly on the top half of the tree. ha ha.
I didn't take many pictures Christmas day while they unwrapped their gifts.  I just tried to enjoy the moment.  It was truly a blast!  Here's Kira with her new Sunglasses and Bracelets.
Isak with his new hot wheel car.
Big gift...Kira got a Little People Dollhouse.
Isak got a train set.
They share pretty well.  I LOVE having new toys.  They play and play.  It was a perfect Christmas day.
Other pictures with Christmas...this is from the ward Christmas party.

Best one of the twins in front of the tree.


And that's all.  We really enjoyed the magic of Christmas this year.
Hope you all had a nice Christmas too!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Isak is so much taller than Kira!! I didn't realize that. :) But they sure are cute and have grown so much!