Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2014 Family Pictures by Alyssa Paul

Alyssa was super nice and took our family pictures for us this year.  They turned out perfect.  Alyssa just does amazing work.  I love seeing her photography and all of her other amazing talents!  Thanks Alyssa!

Here's our photo shoot:
Love Isak's grin in this one!
Kira girl was not wanting to smile at all.  But that's okay...this is the stage and age they are in right now.  It helps me to remember what it was really like. :)

At least Nels and I cooperated.  :)  I love our couple pictures.

Fruit snacks helped cheer up the kiddos a little.


Another cute Isak grin.
This is the one we chose for our Christmas cards.  I think it's a keeper.
I used this picture for the month of February in our calendar.  I think it is funny that we are kissing and the kids are like "whatever, mom and dad." haha.
And a goofy one. :)


I like my hair. :) and little Kira's half smile.
Isak was saying "hop" as he hopped down the sidewalk.  That was the last picture for the night.  Precious.

2 comments:

Larysa said...

You are seriously gorgeous! You have such a cute family, too.

Brandi said...

These pictures are so cute!