Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Vero Beach, FL - Part 2

We walked to the beach every day and sometimes twice a day.  Here's a lot of beach pictures.
This was the twins first day at the beach.  Isak clung to Nels.  He did not like the sand.  Kira was fine and just went along with whatever we were doing.
Isak still not sure about this whole beach thing.
Beautiful Kira taking it all in with her cute minnie mouse swimsuit.

Eventually, I just plopped Isak down in the sand and gave him a shovel.  All of the sudden the sand wasn't so bad.  The babies and I built this sand castle while Nels swam in the ocean.
Aunt Kierstin helped too.

See, Isak warmed up to the sand.  He is touching it and not crying.  Big improvement.  :)
One of the evenings we had family pictures.  I will have to post those later.  Kira was so silly she would only smile when the camera was Not taking her picture.  I tried to get one of her...
She was so silly.
It was super humid and made my lens all foggy.  Kind of cool picture though.
After we put the kids to bed we enjoyed ice cream on the balcony.
There was a huge thunder and lightning storm with no rain.  I tried to capture the lightning, this was the best I could do.
Stormy night over the ocean.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

You look great! And nice lightening picture!!