After Sun Valley, we basically flew back to Charlotte.... Here's a few random pics left from June.
Jenny being an awesome aunt and teaching Isak how to blow bubbles.
Me and Dad.And here we are with all of our stuff at the Idaho Falls airport. Sniff, sniff.
The kids loved looking out the window before departure. We had an afternoon flight. We purposefully delayed the kids naps because we thought they would sleep on the plane.
Boy, were we wrong! They stayed awake for both flights. We landed in Charlotte at 11:00 p.m. absolutely exhausted! The kids finally fell asleep on the car ride home.
It's a good thing they are cute. haha.
But they were good on the plane. They just looked at books, played with the quiet book, stickers, ate food and played with toys. Oh, the couple I sat next to had a daughter named Kira. So they were thrilled to be sitting next to us. They were super nice. Besides their daughter (obviously) our daughter is the first Kira they had met. They took pictures of Kira and talked to her.
And that was the end of our month long trip!! I loved it and I am so glad we were able to do it.
Two random pics from before our trip. The kids love their blankets and will just sit with them.
For some reason they like to sit by the back door. Maybe they are waiting for Nels to come home? Not sure. It's in the morning time, before I even had a chance to change them out of their pj's. But they are super cute.And that is the end of JUNE!!!


1 comment:
I love them so much! We need to get out there and see you guys! You are always welcome to come here too, of course:)
Post a Comment