Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Happenings

Here are the pictures from February:
Isak loves to drink dad's smoothies.  He gets the cutest mustache afterwards too.
One warm day we loaded the kids up for a bike ride.  It almost looks like they are holding hands, but they aren't.
Isak doesn't look to sure about it, but Kira looks happy.
Oh Kira.  She loves to be outside. Isn't she just angelic??
"Yep, I am the man of the playground."  Isak walks around like he owns the place.  :)


Kira gives the biggest smiles and laughs while she is swinging.
Kira would often look over at Isak to see if he was having as much fun as she was.
Isak smiling.
A few more of Kira.

Just love this smile!
One weekend we went to Chik-fil-a.  Kira drank from the straw.
We went shopping to buy Nels some clothes.  I was in charge of entertaining the babies.  This is what we look like rollin' through the mall.  Ah!  Watch out!
Playing with the ipad.


Nels sportin' the bow tie he purchased during our shopping trip.  He tied it himself.  :)  It is not a clip on or a pre-tied bow tie.  He watched some instructions on YouTube and presto!
One day Kira could not fall asleep for a nap time. So I put her in the bouncy seat.  I thought she would climb out but within a few minutes she was fast asleep.  Reminded me of when she was a baby.
This was from a year ago.  How they have changed!!
The week of Valentine's Day snow came in abundance!

We stayed in pajamas the whole day and enjoyed soup.  Look at these cute babies!
Yes they drop goldfish on the floor and then eat them..
Since we didn't get to do any shopping for Valentine's day the babies worked with what we had...paper.  We cut out hearts and wrote down nice things about Daddy.
Like:  He reads to us, he snuggles with us, he gets out all of our giggles, he shares his smoothies with us and more. :)  Nels liked it.
And I am officially caught up!!!  I will have to take some more pictures soon!  Until then, have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

alyssa said...

Could those kids be any cuter??? Seriously, Isak is so handsome and Kira has the best smile!! I can't believe how much they've grown! You (and Nels) look great too!

Brandi said...

I love your little family! Your babies are adorable. And to think Nels said he would never want twins again... ;)And apparently I am supposed to ask you how you feel about twins according to Nels. :) But you get double the cuteness!!! We sure do miss yall! Wish you could have come and visited with Nels.