Saturday, March 1, 2014

January Happenings

 It's been a while.  I guess I just haven't been in the blogging mood.  January seems like the longest month ever! Then February zoomed by and now it's March 1st!!  So I figured it was time to step it up and post some things. :)
These are very random.
But here are my cute kids reading books.
They seriously spend 15-20 minutes just flipping through the books.  Isak started to say, "da, da, da" and point to pictures as he "reads."  Kira is doing that every once in a while too.  She likes to point to eyes.
 Kira loves to snuggle with all of the stuffed animals.
 Isak and his jeep.  And what else?  He's holding a blue spatula.  He carried it around for several days.
 One Sunday morning as we were getting ready for church I gave Isak the car keys to keep him occupied.  But he totally cracked me up and I had to get a picture.
 He has one set of keys in his mouth, another in one hand and a piece of toast in his other hand.  Then he moved his head side to side so the keys would jingle.  Haha.
 I just thought the kids looked cute in these clothes.  Isak is wearing a cougar shirt from my sister Mandi and I love Kira's tutu pants.  Isak is holding his yellow mallet.  He loves that thing!
 Funny faces.
 Silly babies.
 Doing the same cheesy grin.
 Ah!  Dinner time!  Not my favorite time.  But it's not always like this.
 Kira is trying to cheer him up.  Such a good sister.
 Success, that's a little grin from Isak.  Kira has a huge grin with her cute dimples.
 I captured Isak sleeping with his lamb named "Moose."  I accidentally called the lamb a moose.  We have a moose stuffed animal too.  Anyways the name stuck.  Moosey the lamb.
 Isn't he a little angel.


 So tall.  I need to remember to take some of Kira sleeping too!
 One night Isak ended up like this.  One sock on, one sock off.  He was so happy and just walked around talking and swinging his arms around.
 More snuggling for Kira.
 Bath time fun.  These two make me laugh.
 Just splashing and having a good ol' time.
 Big Smiles.
 In January it SNOWED!  And Kira stood at the window watching white snowflakes fall to the ground.
 Isak woke up and watched too.

 Another snuggling picture.

 Isak woke up so happy one day.  So I took a picture.
 Kisses from Moosey.
 Going for a ride on his Jeep.
That's all.

No comments: