We got to spend time with the babies great grandparents.
This is Great Grandma Stewart. She makes the best applesauce chocolate chip cookies. The babies were so cute and just sat on her lap.
At church on Sunday, Kira fell asleep in Great Grandma's arms. I think that made her day.
This is my Uncle Jim. He made cute knit hats for the babies.Loved talking with them.
Aunt Wylette popped over for a minute while we were there. Both babies quickly crawled to her and jumped into her arms. It was hilarious.
Isak felt right at home with another red head. :)
We visited Great Grandpa and Grandma Swensen (my dad's parents).
The kids were so good and sat on their laps.Grandpa showed his restored Chevrolet pick up from the 1940's. He's won a lot of prizes for it.
Nels loved seeing it.
He showed us how air conditioning worked. You literally roll the front windshield open!
4 Generations of boys. Pretty cool!4 Generations of girls. Yah! I didn't realize how tall I am until I saw this. hehee. :)
Sunday after church we took pictures with the babies. Here's beautiful Aunt Jenny.
Wonderful Grandma. Isak and grandma showing off their red hair. Kira's hair looks a little red in this picture, but it's probably because of her red dress.
And Nels wanted his picture with the babies too. :)
I love my grandparents. I'm so glad we got to see them and spend time with them.
















No comments:
Post a Comment