Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Idaho Visit Continued

Here's a few pictures from the rest of our trip.  
I love this one of grandma and Kira.  My mom was just making her laugh.  It was so cute.
Isak loved to have grandma feed him.  Kira just sat on the floor and watched.
There's a little step going from the family room to the kitchen and the kids LOVED it.  They practiced going up and down, up and down.
I think they are so cute in just their diaper.

They loved exploring the house.

One of the days, we ate lunch at a park and then went for a walk along the Henry's Fork River.
They have a statue along the trail that we imitated.

Kissy, kissy. :)
It was hot...the weather.  Dry and hot.  But there was a small breeze.  
Isak cuddling with grandma.  He just loves grandma.
The last night we were at my parents house, Nels and I lived on the edge and stayed up late.  Crazy, I know.  haha.  We all played Settlers and it was a blast!  We ate Dad's delicious popcorn and apples.  Nels won and he was SUPER happy!
He was so excited it was hard to get a picture of him being good.
This is the best one.  He had that huge grin on his face for a long time.
All together.
Oh family.  I love you!  Thanks for a wonderful visit to Idaho.
The next day we packed up and drove to Utah to visit all of my sisters and brother and Nels's family.

No comments: