One of the best things about twins is that they always have someone to play with. It's not uncommon for them to be doing their own thing and then eventually come together. They always find each other...especially if they are getting into mischief. Here's a few pictures of them together in September 2013.
Outdoors, their favorite place.
Kira holding up her koala and measuring cup. Isak checking out the box of diapers we just bought.
Discovering the dishwasher one morning.Yep, I caught you... :)
Discovering the pantry. I guess I didn't have them dressed yet. One of those days.
Playing with their new toys. Nels had to travel two weeks in a row. So I bought two toys and gave them a toy a week.
Dave Ramsey fans already! They found the Dave Ramsey CD's and spent a while flipping through the case.
Love this. Somehow they climbed into the bouncy seat together. Kira looks like she is either examining Isak's foot or she's going to eat it.
Aw the toilet. So fun....I keep the door closed to the bathroom now.
Isak discovered the toilet paper roll too.
The second new toy. Love how Kira is sitting on the lid. haha.
Far Mor gave the kids Halloween bibs. So fun!
I bought these little chairs on clearance since it's the end of the season. Isak's face cracks me up!
I think they had just eaten, check out Isak's belly. :) and of course Kira with her purple shovel and adorable smile.
Once again, I don't know how they do it. Together in the swing. It was early in the morning with very little light so the picture isn't the best.
"Sharing."
Ah! They discovered my cupboard doors open and there's cool stuff inside.
Feeding time with dad is always entertaining to watch. :)
A rainy day. Watching the rain one morning. Love this picture.
Looking at books together.
Watching dad baby proof the cupboards.
I just thought Isak looked so cute with his little socks on and diaper. hahaha.
These two are so entertaining to watch and I love seeing them interact.























1 comment:
I'm excited for the day my girls start to interact... In several months;) Kira and Isak are so adorable!!
Post a Comment