Thursday, April 25, 2013

Smile

The following pictures are random and they are just ones that make me smile and help me remember what they were like at 2 months old.
I loved these Mickey and Minnie Mouse sleepers.
I like this owl outfit that a friend gave to us.
Wrapped up and ready for nap time.

Kira's wink and a smile. :)
Kira in her car seat already for church.
Haha.  Kira's face just makes me smile and laugh!
haha...same with this one.
And this one!
Don't their faces say, "Oh, I'm not an only child?"
I love these babies!
Pictures taken in January and beginning of February 2013

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love those cute little smiles! They are just growing up too fast!

Steve and Katrina said...

I love love love that you are getting energy to post!! I love the pictures and your two are just so adorable. I can't wait to see more.

I also can't believe how long it's been already. I thought I read something like they were 6 months old?!?! That's crazy. You seem like you have it all under control though.

cute cute kids!