Friday, April 12, 2013

A Sequence of Pictures

I love this sequence of pictures.  I made owl hats and loved seeing the babies in them.  My mom, Jenny and I decided to do a little photo shoot one night.  Ninety percent of the time Kira is an angel.  She rarely cries, so the pictures below catch her at a rare moment of crying.  Isak on the other hand cried more often those first few weeks.  So the below pictures of him was a rarity as well.  

Isak and Kira:
 Obviously Kira was not happy.  Isak may be thinking, cool a photo shoot.
 Kira,"maybe if I close my eyes they'll go away."
Kira, "It's not working."  Isak, "Mom, do you see Kira??"

Isak, "I'm getting worried mom.  I think Kira's really mad"
 Isak, "Mom, Help!"
Hahaha!  I love these babies!
Note:  We stopped and comforted poor Kira.  All was well.
Pictures taken some time in December 2012

2 comments:

alyssa said...

Those are awesome! :)

Brandi said...

I still love those owl hats. I seriously need to learn how to make them.