Nels's boss's wife took some pregnancy photos of us a few weeks ago. It was so fun. We found different ideas and then copied them. I think she did a great job. So here we are at 28.5 weeks.
Now for the hard decision...which one should we put in the nursery??
Any suggestions?




.jpg)












5 comments:
Turned out so cute! My friend's nickname for me in High School was Kira, not sure why! Love it though!
They are all so great. My favorite was the one with the blue and pink ribbon tied around your belly! But they were all so cute. I think my second fav is the one where your hand and Nels hand made a heart.
Fantastic!!! Can I say I LOVE the names so much? They are PERFECT. I love that they are each 4 letter names and go perfectly with eachother and with your last name I think. oh, you guys are good namers!
my favorite picture is the rocking chairs facing each other and Nels is looking at the camera. The pink and blue ribbons is a must too. And children love to see pictures of their parents kissing or holding hands (at least my girls love that...I think it makes them feel loved themselves) so add in the kissing picture. You can have a gallery!
This is such exciting news that you are having TWINS! Congradulations double the fun let me tell you!
I love these pictures, you are so beautiful! I also love the one with the two ribbons around your belly... my favorite one of all of them is your silhouette in front of the window, it's gorgeous!
Post a Comment