Saturday, November 10, 2012

Prego Progression and Baby Projects

I'm about 48 hours away from meeting our little babies.  I'm so excited!  I thought I better do one last post...who knows when I will get to do another one!

So here's a picture of our pregnancy in progress.  I remember each time the photo was taken thinking, "Holy Cow, I'm huge.  I can't imagine being any bigger."  But bigger is what I got! haha.  I'll try to take one more on Monday for 38 weeks. 

 I made a few things for Isak and Kira during the past few weeks/months. 

Crochet Owl Hats
I love the braided tails!
 Earflap hats
 Ice cream cocoons for pictures.  I made Kira's and my dear friend Larsya made Isak's. 
 Car seat canopies...Isak's has elephants and Kira's has butterflies.
 Flannel is on the inside.
I enjoyed making a few things here and there.  I also made some burp cloths and receiving blankets.

We had 4 baby showers total!  People were so kind and generous.  Wow!  We received so many wonderful and helpful gifts.  We really could not do this by ourselves.  So a big thank you to my visiting teachers who are awesome and threw a fantastic baby shower, my work definitely went the extra mile for an excellent shower and Nels's work did a surprise shower for him too. 
 
My family threw us a mailing baby shower.  It was so thoughtful and Nels and I had a lot of fun.  My sister Melissa made this adorable banner with Isak and Kira's names on it.  It's still hanging up in my dining room and makes me smile every time I look at it.  

All the gifts we receive just reminds me how many wondeful friends we have and their love for us.  So thank you everyone for your help, love, prayers and more!

3 comments:

Larysa said...

All your projects turned out wonderfully! I can't believe you only have about 48 hours left!! All three of you are in our thoughts and prayers!

alyssa said...

You are absolutely the BEST! Your crafts are amazing, you look amazing... you are just all around amazing:) I am so so excited for you guys, you're so close to meeting your sweet babies!

Brandi said...

You are so talented! I love all the projecuts you did. And I cannot believe that the babies are here already! I just got your text and I couldn't be more excited for you!