Back in November (see I'm catching up, slowly but surely!) our friend Ericka and her 4 month old baby Malachi came to visit us from California. We were so happy she could come stay with us! We met in Virginia and became great friends. Her husband Shane is in the Coast Guard. He was away, so she came to play. :)
The first day she was here we had Brett, Larysa and their little girl Kayleigh over for dinner and games. I tried this new recipe, Lasagna Soup. It turned out pretty good! After some games we ventured out to a new frozen yogurt place called Gracie Bleu. They have a few flavors of frozen yogurt and toppings. You grab a cup and fill it up to your heart's content, but just remember you pay per ounce, as Nels reminded me. : ) I chose strawberry cheesecake and put oreos and other toppings on. Mmmmm good!
Here are the ladies and two kiddos:
And the gentlemen.It reminded me of the good old days going to the Maverick gas station for frozen yogurt after school and games. Gracie Bleu's was decorated better though. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment