When Nels's anniversary for work came around, I knew exactly where I wanted to take him. So to celebrate three years with IP we headed to Corky's. Corky's is the famous barbcue place in Memphis. It's always packed and after eating there we know why. It's finger lickin' good!
Here's Nels entering the building.
Tons of Famous people have eaten at Corky's
THis is the first bbq place that the menu wasn't under glass on the table and cloth napkins!
The picture obviously doesn't do it justice. But my mouth is watering just looking at it and remembering what it tasted like.
We met up during our lunch breaks, which we rarely do. So it was double nice to eat together and celebrate.
And that's all folks!
2 comments:
Corkys was def our favorite! I miss it!
Sounds like a terrific lunch! We love just about ALL bbq!
Post a Comment