Friday night our friends invited us to eat at PF Chang's to celebrate Scott's b-day. I have never eaten there so I was very excited. We ordered the chicken lettuce wraps, lemon chicken and of course I had to order the Great Wall of Chocolate for dessert! The lettuce wraps were interesting. I've never had anything like it. Kind of crunchy, but good. One thing that I did not like about the restaurant was that it is really loud. It was hard to have a conversation because you felt like you were yelling, even though you were only 2-4 feet away from each other! But it was still a great time and I loved going downtown Indy.


From Left to Right: Russ and Elizabeth, Scott (it was his b-day) and Aleece, Becca and Jeff, Nels and Becky (All of the boys are 2nd year dental students, except Nels of course.)

Close up of the Great Wall of Chocolate. It had a delicious raspberry sauce drizzled on it. Mmmm. Good!

Saturday the Relief Society was doing a yard sale. So I was up bright and early helping set up tables and sorting through the things people donated for the sale. I was there from 7 a.m. until we were done cleaning up at 3 p.m. It was a long day. I think we did pretty well, especially for doing it so late in the season. We had originally planned it in September, but it rained so we had to cancel it. When I got home I took a really long nap.
While I was napping my sweet Nels made me an apple pie! He cut the apples and made the pie crust from scratch. He even wrote N + B 4 EVR on the top. How cute is that?! He definitely earned brownie points.

7 comments:
That great wall of chocolate cake looks really evil. . .I think I need some!! Glad that you had a good time!!
I love PF Changs! That sounds really good right now. That cake doesn't sounds bad either. Maybe if I show this to Jeremy he'll take me there. He loves chocolate!
Way to go Nels. . . Can you teach Jeremy that?
Jared and I went to PF Changs just last week in San Anton. We love that place, too.
Nels, good job with the pie. I'm definitely telling Jared about that as a hint, hint!
I love your blog becky!! I miss you too becky and nels!! Do you miss me too?
Hi,
I love your blog too just like abby said. I hope you come to Utah soon. I love you and miss you!!
Michael
Post a Comment