This is the outside of our building. The far window on the first floor is our apartment.

Here's the entry to our apartment.

Here's the living room. I love the fireplace. We don't have very much. Our little entertainment center and my keyboard (a gift from Nels's parents that I have thoroughly enjoyed!) look kind of small in this room. But we like it.

Opposite the TV is my FAVORITE couch ever! I love this couch because it reclines. I love to put my feet up, so we splurged and bought a reclining couch. I love the pillows too. Notice the floor lamp....it's connected to a clapper. The clapper has been a great form of entertainment for us and our guests. It's not just claps that will make it turn off and on. Sometimes you'll be saying something or laughing just right and it will turn off/on. It's fun, so if you're bored and you don't want a pet, we suggest buying a clapper.

Here's the dining room. The sliding door leads out to the patio. The door behind the table is for the pantry.
The kitchen, bathroom and bedroom are all pretty normal. The closets are huge and so there's lots of places to store things. Overall, we really like our apartment and we have great, quiet neighbors. We also like the trees that are out are back window. We see squirrels, bunnies and birds. I saw my first cardinal up close last spring. Anyway, we've had good times here and hope to continue for the next 6 months.
1 comment:
aww that IS a cute apartment!
Post a Comment