Friday, November 16, 2007

Basketball Game

After the Event (See Below Post) we went to a Purdue baskteball game. We had a great time and the best part was the tickets were free! We totally won! The team we played was called Bethune Cookman. I've never heard of them, but they weren't that good. So here's some more pictures of our fun night.


The Mackey Arena.




I just thought this was a funny picture.

In action!


Cheese! My long arm snapping the picture of all 4 of us.

Picture of the strong and talented cheerleaders.


Score 66 to 40. They got stomped!

Perfect video of a three point shot, one of five that they made. It's only for the first 10 seconds, the other 10 seconds I don't know what I was doing. (Probably trying to figure out how to turn it off!)



After the game we went to the Silver Dipper and had banana splits. Yummy.

Nels and I shared a banana split. Donna (Nels's mom) said she wasn't very hungry, but still wanted a banana split. So Bob (Nels's dad) said that if she ordered it he would help her finish it. We ate and talked and Donna ended up eating every last bit of the banana split. Bob didn't get one bite. We had fun teasing her about that.





Great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! "the bent spoon" in the making. :) I miss you guys!!!! I am so glad you emailed us your blog. It's sooooo fun to see pictures of you guys. Email you later. Love, The Winegars.