Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yummy Pie

Saturday night we had some friends over. We played Settlers of Catan. I love that game. I think it's a lot of fun. We also made a yummy frozen pie called Strawberry Margaritta Pie. It is so delicious. I found this picture online, but I put mine in a glass pie dish so it didn't look this pretty.

The recipe that I found online is slightly different from the one I actually used, but here it is PIE

I like frozen desserts because you can do them ahead of time and they taste really, really good!

I started and finished a book this weekend called The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It's a fast read and a very good story. Nels was studying all week so I cuddled up on the couch and read. The book is about a boy who follows his "personal legend" and learns about himself and the world as he travels to various places. I don't want to give too much away....

That's all for now!

1 comment:

D said...

yummmmmmm that DOES look delicious! I will have to make that sometime. I've been meaning to read that book. Maybe next time I go to the library I will see if I can pick up a copy...