May 12 - 28th Moments:
I ate lunch at Puckett's to celebrate my friend's birthday. I ordered these amazing pork nachos. So good.
Here's my friend, Joyce. We play pickleball together. Here's some of the pickleball crew: It was fun to eat together and chat.
Sofie got a note from a boy asking her to be his girlfriend. She was so polite and wrote a sweet note back letting him down gently and with a piece of candy. :)
"Hey, I like you. You have blonde hair and blue eyes. I sit close to you on the bus. I'm in your class. I was playing gaga ball at recess with you and Ronan. So I hope you like me back. If not, it's ok and if you do, can you be my girlfriend?" From Dravin
"Sorry I'm not interested in having a boyfriend until I'm 16. I don't know much about you. I bet other girls are interested. Here's a Hi-Chew, if it makes you feel better. Sofie" and a drawing of a panda head next to her name.
Here's Sofie's slime. I played with the slime with Sofie. It was actually fun and relaxing. It was a butter slime and very nice with cute panda accessories.
May 16:
Here's Sofie's slime. I played with the slime with Sofie. It was actually fun and relaxing. It was a butter slime and very nice with cute panda accessories.
May 16:
Dance rehearsal and photos
I love her hair accessory.
Cute bow on the back of her dress.
Beautiful Girl!
I love her hair accessory.
Cute bow on the back of her dress.
Beautiful Girl!
And her dance class. So cute and beautiful!
Also, on May 16:Piano Recital for Isak and Kira:
Isak performed "The Midnight Gallop."
Kira performed "The Nightingale." They both did an excellent job!
They each received a beautiful cupcake afterwards and donuts for everyone. :)
Sofie loves her S fanny pack.
Our friend's daughter stayed with us while they were on a trip. So she came to church with us. I took a picture of the girls.
Do you see her cute, smiling face?
She was one of 87 students who received Principal's list out of 573 students. All A's for all year!
Super proud of her!!
I'm so glad I could go and see her receive the award. It was pouring down rain right before I got to the school. So I got drenched! Thankfully, I was mostly dry by the end of the ceremony.
I also got to attend Isak's award ceremony.
He received an award for all A's all year too and 100% Attendance!! So proud of him and his hard work and for staying healthy!!
Last day of 4th grade!! YAY!!
I made brownies for their treat. :)
We went to our neighbors get together. Sofie and I liked the Jenga game.
The boys played some four square.
An ice cream truck stopped by. We caved to peer pressure and bought Sofie and Noah a treat. They ended up not even liking them. Haha. Oh, well. At least I got a cute picture! It started raining and we went home soon after.
Isak helped make Banana Cream Bars. He was so funny making them. I took a lot of photos. Haha.
I think he's done with me taking pictures. Haha.
And finished! They were delicious and we counted it as the treat for Isak and Kira finishing 7th grade!
We played my new favorite game Coyote. :)
Spa days for Sofie and Kira...
I took videos of Kira and Isak performing their piano recital pieces. Love Kira's bow sandals.
Isak and I played some pickleball. Isak is in the back right corner.
FHE: Walls of Jericho with graham crackers and frosting. :)
Walk with basketballs.
Played a game with Noah.
Noah and Sofie played a game. This is the 4in1 game that Noah got for his birthday.
Last day of 7th grade!!
Hooray!! They did it! And they did it well!
Good Bye School and Hello Summer!!
We went to the library and signed up for the summer reading program. Yay!
Snuggles while we read the scriptures.
Kira's cute hair and cute room.
Popsicles! Another celebration food.
I also changed my letter board for summer.
The kids loved the rainbow popsicles.
Done with school and ready for summer!!
Isak performed "The Midnight Gallop."
Kira performed "The Nightingale." They both did an excellent job!
They each received a beautiful cupcake afterwards and donuts for everyone. :)
Sofie loves her S fanny pack.
Our friend's daughter stayed with us while they were on a trip. So she came to church with us. I took a picture of the girls.
Sofie loves to make bags with squishies inside.
Kira had her 7th grade award ceremony May 20th. Do you see her cute, smiling face?
She was one of 87 students who received Principal's list out of 573 students. All A's for all year!
Super proud of her!!
I'm so glad I could go and see her receive the award. It was pouring down rain right before I got to the school. So I got drenched! Thankfully, I was mostly dry by the end of the ceremony.
I also got to attend Isak's award ceremony.
He received an award for all A's all year too and 100% Attendance!! So proud of him and his hard work and for staying healthy!!
I splurged on myself and took a pickleball lesson! It was so fun and I loved the one on one time with a coach. He helped me with my serve, drive, backhand and topspin.
My niece Brynn got married on May 22. Since I couldn't be there in person, I went to the temple.
So grateful for eternal marriage and the gospel. Congratulations Brynn! She looked gorgeous and so did all of her family. So happy for them.Last day of 4th grade!! YAY!!
I made brownies for their treat. :)
We went to our neighbors get together. Sofie and I liked the Jenga game.
The boys played some four square.
An ice cream truck stopped by. We caved to peer pressure and bought Sofie and Noah a treat. They ended up not even liking them. Haha. Oh, well. At least I got a cute picture! It started raining and we went home soon after.
Isak helped make Banana Cream Bars. He was so funny making them. I took a lot of photos. Haha.
I think he's done with me taking pictures. Haha.
And finished! They were delicious and we counted it as the treat for Isak and Kira finishing 7th grade!
We played my new favorite game Coyote. :)
Spa days for Sofie and Kira...
I took videos of Kira and Isak performing their piano recital pieces. Love Kira's bow sandals.
Isak and I played some pickleball. Isak is in the back right corner.
FHE: Walls of Jericho with graham crackers and frosting. :)
Walk with basketballs.
Played a game with Noah.
Noah and Sofie played a game. This is the 4in1 game that Noah got for his birthday.
Last day of 7th grade!!
Hooray!! They did it! And they did it well!
Good Bye School and Hello Summer!!
We went to the library and signed up for the summer reading program. Yay!
Snuggles while we read the scriptures.
Kira's cute hair and cute room.
Popsicles! Another celebration food.
I also changed my letter board for summer.
The kids loved the rainbow popsicles.
Done with school and ready for summer!!









.jpg)






























































No comments:
Post a Comment