May 10th - Mother's Day
Everyone was very nice. Nels got me a great gift...
A pickleball bag! And dirt eraser for my paddle. At church, Kira and I got to eat treats together. I thought the table was so cute with the brown paper, greenery and flowers.
So fun!
I asked them to take pictures with me after church...
Our neighbor saw us and took one of all of us...
Funny face...Haha.
Nels grilled filets for me. Mmmm.
We enjoyed a wonderful meal together.
The kids gave me gifts. Sofie and Noah filled out the "All About My Mom" sheet. I loved their answers.
Favorite answers...
My mom's job is playing pickleball.
My mom cooks the best brownies.
My mom loves to relax by reading a book or nap.
My mom and I really like to play board games together.
They know me pretty well. :)
Sofie made this cute squish bag.
Flamingos! I love it so much!!
Sofie made this cute squish bag.
Flamingos! I love it so much!!
It was a nice Mother's Day. They did a good job making sure I was extra loved.
I quickly put my new pickleball bag to use! It looks great on the courts. :)
I'm thankful for my mom! She's amazing and I'm so thankful for her. I'm thankful for Nels's mom too! We're blessed to have many incredible women in our lives. 
















No comments:
Post a Comment