Tuesday, April 22, 2025

March 1 - 16 - Moments

 Our moments from March 1 - 16:

Quick pic of the kids on our way to church.

Tossing the football with this cool kid. :)

I helped Noah make a launcher for his airplanes.  We tested them outside.  
Neighborhood walk.

School pics.  I don't buy them because they are SO expensive...











Here's Kira's homework.  She did a paper on Hera, Queen of the Gods for Greek mythology.  She does such neat work and her drawings are amazing!
Our new favorite treat!  Brookies!!!
Our neighbor Cana came over to play.  
We went over to our friends house.  They have a pickleball court, chickens, swings on trees, cats and a dog.  Everyone had a great time!!
There were a few of us and we rotated playing pickleball.  So fun!
Isak was doing great!
Kira and I both gave talks in sacrament meeting!!
Quick pics after church...This is the funny one...

Normal... :)
Sofie set up the cutest, sweetest school.

Her name was Ms. Rainbow.  💜
We had friends over for dinner.  It was fun to spend time with them. 
Cute Isak with Dumbo.
Sofie is presenting her review of Peter Pan in front of the class.  :)
Kira and I got to go shopping together one day.  We went to Target, Kohls and Hobby Lobby.  She loves to shop and she's fun to be with!
Isak finished his 10 hours of community service!  Yay!  He helped at Feed America First, Greenhouse Ministry, Concession stands at school and at Salem Elementary's 5th grade class.  I think it was a great experience for him.
Isak tried out Nels's bass.  He looks pretty good with it!
Sofie and Noah participated in the school's Salem Sprint.  Check out Noah's feet!  They are both off the ground!!


They did a great job and looked good doing it!

Isak had his last archery competition.  It was the State finals.  I messed up the days and we almost missed it!  He got there just in time to literally walk on and shoot!
He finished his first season of archery.  Yay!
I have loved the spring blossoms this year.  White and pink and purple flowers.  I have just loved it!
Noah created the ultimate hot wheel track!
Tornado warning.  So we spent some time playing Skip-Bo in the closet.  Thankfully, it passed and we were all safe!
Cute Noah.
New spring dresses for the girls!  They look so cute!

Cute Kira ready for school.  


No comments: