We had fun celebrating Valentine's Day this year...
The youth made cards for veterans and people in the nursing home. Some of the cards were kind of sad looking. So Kira helped me spruce them up. Isak and Nels worked on his ukulele while we worked on cards.
I made this tag and gave the chocolates to our YW class.
Sunday before Valentine's Day...
Nels and I celebrated the day before Valentine's Day with a lunch date to Outback Steakhouse. Yum!
Squinty eyes...it was a sunny day.
Kids got their class valentine's ready. Between all 4 kids they did about 96 valentine's.
This is what I gave them for Valentine's Day...
I did a clue treasure hunt for each of them to find their stuffed animal. The last clue led each of them to their sock drawer.
It was fun to watch them figure out the clues and run around to find them.
They were all happy with their stuffed animal and candy. 😀
Sofie and Noah drew this picture. I thought it was sweet.
For dinner, we had heart shaped pizza.
Candlelight dinner. Boys giving the girls bunny ears...
And a "normal" one.
We read our valentine's from each other.
Nels got us cake. :)
Happy Valentine's Day! It was fun to do some sweet things for the kids and celebrate.






















No comments:
Post a Comment