Little moments in August.
Nels had an interview. Kira wrote him this note. I love the stuffed animals she drew at the bottom that represent each kid. Kira - unicorn. Isak- elephant. Sofie- Panda. Noah- sloth.
Reading while waiting for Isak and Kira's swim lessons.Noah learned to make his own toast. He just needs a chair to be able to reach.
I made yummy soft applesauce chocolate chip cookies. Grandma Stewart used to always make these. I remember getting them out of her cookie jar when we visited her.
Drawing hummingbirds together.
Cozy morning...
School shopping and finding toys too.
FarFar sent Isak a certificate of completion for a Class A RC Vehicle Operations License. Such a fun and thoughtful thing from his grandpa.
Watch out! Bubble slime.
The kids loved it so much and had a lot of fun with it.
Finished hummingbirds!
We took the kids to Andy's Frozen Custard.
Sunday...
Egg on a english muffin and Canadian bacon. With blueberries and apples. Yum.
Facetiming Jenny and Lydia. 💜
Nels bought me a hot pink crepe myrtle. I love it so much!!
Taking a walk after the kids went to school...
Boy fort!
Popsicles.
Reading on a big pile of blankets.
Swinging.
Cute puppy.
Nels taught Isak to mow the lawn and pays him $3-5 depending on how much he mows. Yay!
An evening walk...
Sofie with her koala and koala shirt.
Three kinds of muffins...blueberry, Nutella and brown sugar filling.
Trying to eat healthy...zucchini noodles and an egg for breakfast.
Made it through the week brownies!
Battleship with dad. I did this activity with the kids...
Seeds of Faith...
Books...
Watching the storm.
Nels bought this guitar and amp. But then returned it.
Fountain at the Library...
Feeding the fish.
Making waffles together.
Kira made napkin origami...
Sisters...
I made these street tacos and used this sauce...Street Sauce Cilantro Lime. So Good.
All in pink!
We started Isak and Kira in piano lessons!! Yay!
New healthy salad with homemade dressing and brown rice in the salad. I really like it.
Cute kids.Made it through the week sugar cookies!
Kira, Sofie and Noah set up a picnic/camping area in the backyard one day. They had so much fun!
Noah finished his first Humphrey book.
Noah made Sofie sad, so he wrote her a nice apology and asked if she wanted to try again.
Sofie gave a talk in primary.
Sofie and Noah made this up on their own...
Reading the Friend.
Building a ramp for his RC car.
Eating dinner...
Come Follow Me activity... I gave the kids Smarties.
We built our tower with Jesus Christ as our foundation.Cute Noah relaxing...We found a frog on the side walk!
Noah drew the tree and monkey.
Jumping on the piano teachers trampoline while waiting for lessons.
Ice cream!
August was a good month. Just spent time getting back into a school life routine and helping everyone adjust.

















































































No comments:
Post a Comment