Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Sunday's in January 2022

A few pictures of our Sundays in January.

Here's Noah working on the church activity book.
Cute kids:
I hopped in...
Cutest baby alert!!  Here's my niece Lydia all ready for church.  Isn't she the sweetest.  Look how her hand is nestled under her cheek.  Ohhhhh, I just love her!
Praying...snuck this photo.  Noah was being a tad grumpy...
Sweet girls...
Then he changed his frown for a smile...Noah gave a great talk in primary.
Scripture study at home.  Kira and Isak's teacher give them little assignments to do.  I love it.  It gets the kids in the scriptures to learn how to find answers and learn better.
One Sunday, after church we drove 35 minutes to the Nashville, Tennnessee temple which is actually located in Franklin.  It was so wonderful just to be there and show the kids the temple and walk around it.  


Isak and I spent some time walking, talking and singing "I am a Child of God."  He kept saying how peaceful he felt.  That's just what he needed too.  



These two silly 5 year olds.  They always keep things interesting.
Sofie lost her other front tooth.  Such a cutie!
Nels and Kira spent some time together.

I shared my testimony with Isak and Kira separately, of my love for the temple and how we can feel peace here.  Grateful for the opportunity I had to do that.

Cheese.  The sun was out and bright this day...





No one wanted to look into the sun...even me.  Haha.
But we tried.
Then we decided to just look at each other.  
This one is my favorite.  

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I love your Come Follow Me lessons--super fun and memorable. Tell Izak I'm impressed he read Harry Potter in 10 days! That is one of my favorite books too. I love Sofie's pandas and Kira's happy list. Noah has the right idea to be "sick." We've been to the Nashville temple too. Your video of the snow day was so cute! Great job!