Monday, May 31, 2021

Tulip Outing #1

 I really wanted to see the tulips this spring.  So I made a special effort to find some spots to enjoy them.  I took Sofie and Noah with me while the big kids were in school.  We went to the house on Fargo Blvd, like we did last year.  So beautiful to see all of these tulips!

Sofie and Noah were pretty good for me.  

Look at all of these tulips!!






After our visit to the tulip house, we went to Island park for a picnic.
We walked past the bridge on the Fox River.
Here's Island park.  I love how they made it look like a tree house.
Picnic time.  It was chilly, so we didn't stay too long.
But we enjoyed exploring and trying some new things.


These two are so different from Isak and Kira.  It's fun to be with them.

No comments: